Discover our Shop | CODE: INSTAGOGO
We would like to thank Cherilyn from All things Vegan sg for allowing us to steal her wonderful sweet treat recipes to share will all our Nilufer Tea Blog readers! Cherilyn is a vegan living in Singapore and is very passionate about veganism and would like to share the love with everyone ?
Check out her blog to learn more about the Vegan lifestyle and learn more about how Vegans in Singapore are doing it!
So lately I’ve been seeing so many unicorn cupcakes on social media and I decided to try making some hella cute cupcakes as well. Click on to view how to make these little unicorn ? cupcakes!
Prep time: 1hour Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
Vanilla Sprinkled Cupcakes
View Cupcake Jemma’s video here.
For the cupcakes:
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Add the apple cider vinegar to the non-dairy milk. leave it to curdle.
3. Add softened butter to a large mixing bowl and cream with a mixer. Add sugar and vanilla and beat until combined and fluffy.
4. Sift over the butter and sugar mixture alternating with the milk mixture. Blend until no lumps are present.
5. Add sprinkles and use a wooden spoon to carefully mix the sprinkles into the batter. OR use a spatula to fold it in.
6. Place the batter into 15 cupcake holders.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
For the frosting:
1. Cream the butter until creamy and light in colour.
2. Sift in the icing sugar and add in the vanilla extract.
3. Divide the batter into 4 separate bowls and add in food gel. ( each colour for each bowl )
4. Use a cling wrap and lay it out.
5. Place strips of the different coloured icing onto the cling wrap and roll it up.
Refer to cupcake Jemma’s youtube video on unicorn cupcakes to learn how to do the icing and the decorations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW6nIhcNDbs
This recipe for pancakes is absolutely amazing. They make the perfect breakfast if you are craving for something warm and sweet. It is simple and very yummy. It can be made really quickly so time isn’t a problem at all! I personally love these pancakes as they are super easy to make and satisfies my taste buds. So here they are!
Prep time: 15 mins Cooking time: 10 mins